Everybody Wants A Piece of My World
[html]

WC:--- OOC: I shall punish you by making mine shorter Wink

Liliana was feeling much more relaxed now, happy that he accepted her invitation. She watched as he dismounted, noting that he was a little shorter than she was, and he stood near her, not next to, thank goodness, she was still rather nervous as it was. Liliana listened as he spoke of his profession, and thought of the wine, would that be payment? She wondered, she’d seen wolves’ with piercings, and was rather interested and having something of the like done. She went to her pack where he’s stored her wine and pulled out two bottles.

I have two of these, I wasn’t going to drink them all myself, I won’t be sad if I parted with one, and maybe we can both have a drink from the other?

She offered. Smiling at him, if he could give her a piercing it would be rather interesting to figure out how she’d look with one. She went through her mind, thinking of the earring’s she’d seen on her travels. She’d seen the eyebrow piercings and thought that one would probably look good on her. She didn’t think of the pain it would cause at the moment. She looked at Cotl seeing if he’d be up to the task. It would be an interesting addition to her adventurous tales.

<style type="text/css">

.lilihorsetablegift b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4c8a6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lilihorsetablegift-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fa6a5; text-align:center;}
.lilihorsetablegift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.lilihorsetablegift {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#f6fafc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #acbca6; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fa6a5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.lilihorsetablegift-border1 {width:368px; border:1px solid #f6fafc; margin:0 auto;}
.lilihorsetablegift-line1 {width:342px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d5dcde; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread