dare to get closer
[html]

Yay! =D I'm glad someone joined. :3

The approaching paws were not silent, as the woman was often the one to sneak up on others. Lolita was very quiet when moving herself, so perhaps that was why she was more in tune to the approaching male. Still, she turned sharply at the voice, her hand leaving the doorknob. The scent was heavily Dahlian, and while this particular house had smelled unoccupied, others did not. It was likely he lived in one of them. Lolita had not inspected all of the buildings here thoroughly, instead making a beeline for the vines themselves, looking at the house as an afterthought.

"Hello," she repeated, though this time the word was directed to hte male in front of her, rather than into the empty house now behind her. "I'm Lolita Monroe. I was just... looking around," she added, strangely lifeless jade eyes searching for some sign that she had intruded upon his space. The creamy dead woman hoped that this was notr the case; it would be a bad way to become acquainted with her pack mate for the first time.

<style>
.lolita-city1 b {color:#C30303; font-weight:bold; }
.lolita-city1 p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.lolita-city1 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444444; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#000000; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/lolita.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread