Oh the horses..
[html]

I think they're cute Smile They now be friends. The end.

WC:500+

The dark Knight laughed at Anann's comments about boys being boys. “Yes, well, even little girls cause trouble. In fact I'd have to say that the Marino born girls are harder to control then their brothers. Both my daughter and my niece Artemis are rather rambunctious while my son, Aro, and my nephews are more on the quiet side. I suppose that comes from having loud siblings.” Looking at the golden fey beside him it was no wonder she was so strong. Imagine, having five other pups all fighting for attention! He had never had the chance to experience such a life style. The two other pups born with him had simply not survived the winter and died the way most pups do in the snowy months. He had been very lucky to be born healthy and a fighter to the end.

At the news that this girl had no mother Jazper glanced at her with an understanding look before looking straight ahead, not wanting to make eye contact while he told his own tale. “I know what it's like to be raised without a mother. Both of my parents were killed by a gang of coyote's when I was still very young. I was lucky though and managed to find a nice comfortable home with my adoptive parents Lucifer and Deuce. I consider my family to be the wolves of my pack. You see, Lucifer and Deuce moved away from Crimson Dreams when I was about a year old and I just didn't have the heart to leave. Savina and Anu, they were there from the time I stepped into Crimson Dreams. If I left how would I know they were safe?” He was the guardian of his pack, always right there watching your back. Sometimes he still wished he had blood siblings, that he had his mother and father back, but he had done marvellously with the plate he was given.

When he heard that Anann would gladly come a spare Jazper's face lit up like the sun. “Perfect!” It had been way too long since he had met someone who might be able to teach him a thing or two and give him a run for his money. “Well I actually have a collection of weapons I've found around these parts. A nice wall slowly filling up. We have an old military base on our lands that was just full of them. Personally I'm not very good with my fists though I don't usually have to be granted most of the population is a good amount smaller than me.” He chuckled as he winked at the golden lady, “ If you want swords I can do sword.” He shrugged then quickly added, “Why don't you just stop by and we'll try a few things” It was the best offer he could give her.

Her sudden face change made his own face twist into a confused expression until she explained that she too was wanting a fur cloak. Smiling the friendly giant knew just what to say. “Well then, why don't you give me the fur before I leave and I'll give it to you when you come and visit as payment for sparring with me?” It was a simple enough arrangement. After all, she was being very kind to him. “It will probably take me a couple of months. So if you come in the fall it should be done. Hood or no hood?” The length would be easy enough to figure out, Anann being only slightly shorter than himself. Suddenly, what he believed to be the stables came into view and he looked at his fellow warrior with a shy smile. “Shall we?”

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#584034; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#8b9aac; background-image:url(http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/5996/souls18.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000000; padding: 340px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dde5e4; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread