So I guess its no suprise I can't forget you.
[html]

Yuki's ears flattened as she heard the sound of the pups voice. It wasn't like she'd left him to die, but she did leave as soon as it began getting dark. It made her feel sneaky, as if she had done some thing she shouldn't have.. Her head snapped around a bit to fast, smacking into the stone in front of her. She didn't feel much pain, only a bit of dizziness that left her head spinning. A shake rolled through her body as she tried to rid of the cloudiness that fogged up her eyes. "You were looking for me?" she asked dryly. Another wave of guilt washed over her, her eyes glowed slightly as she looked at him. He wasn't much more then a blur at the moment, but his picture was clear in her mind from their last meeting "I'm not lonely.." she mumbled the lie in a low voice.

She moved closer, sitting a few steps away from him and making a point to keep her head lowered with her ears sticking close to it. She hardly realized that the crickets had almost completely silenced, "Must've found it's mate," She thought to herself. She knew better then anyone that if she let the quiet get to her, she'd drive herself insane. Not that she was sure she was still sane any ways. "Why'd you come looking for me?" She asked slowly, the words rolling off her lips like warm syrup. She fought the strong urge to add a snappy comment about how he didn't trust her enough to think she would live up to her promise, but just looked up at him instead.

<style type="text/css">
.character-hm001yw b {font-weight:bold; color:#445775; letter-spacing:1px;}
.character-hm001yw .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#ee8041}
.character-hm001yw p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #b30a03;}
.character-hm001yw i {font-weight:italic; color: #e9dc36; letter-spacing:1 px;}
.character-hm001yw {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/35b7e5v.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 278px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread