Things that go bump
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
500+

He smiled at her as if nothing had happened; as if everything was all right. He did not wish to deceive her, but it was for her own good. ”Yes, we’ll just be weird,” he agreed, drawing up to her side and allowing his tranquil gaze to travel across the worn back of the books. Although he did not look at her, he was more focus on her presence than the books. He felt slightly tense, but he wouldn’t claim that it was particularly uncomfortable. More like a sparkle in a room crowded with heavy, gray dust. Colour. He watched her elegant fingers found something they wanted and retrieved “The Count of Monte Cristo”. A classic, though he could not say that he had gotten around to read it. The young male collected everything he could get his hand on when it came to human books. The house was too full for his obsession, so he would soon have to move the library somewhere else. Perhaps to one of the actual human libraries? He did not have to bring everything home with him. Paper did not run away.

He watched the fair lady skim quickly through the book before turning back to him. Ears perked as she spoke and he felt slightly guilty for his dishonesty. He did not like what she had to say. It had been mentioned every now and then that they heard him walk around. Sleepwalking was not a horrible crime, but he did not like how he ended up places. Perhaps he was a bit ashamed of it, for he continued to play along and pretend everything was well. He had gone to see Colibri only once, but she was no longer there. It troubled him, but he had pushed the worries away into a dark corner of his mind. Had Haku managed to catch her? His sire had never been seen in these lands again after he had become an outcast (not as far as he knew at least), but the young Dahlian had several times crossed the cruel man’s scent in the neutral territories. It filled Haku’s son with dread.

”I sought a breath of fresh air,” the male said calmly, forcing his voice to sound genuine even if the words weren’t. ”Colibri is no longer in Crimson Dreams,” he then revealed, finding that he was not awfully eager to talk about the disappearance of his half-sister. Therefore he pushed on, aiming for her concern to be minimal. ”She will be back soon enough. And don’t worry about me, I’ll survive anything.” In fact he was just fine. Of course, the young male often looked worn, but his days were long and busy. The young alpha believed that change was entering Dahlia de Mai. Saluce’s general presence inspired thoughts that already had spun within the Soul male’s head for a while now. ”Is everything okay?” he asked, not certain if it was a habit of hers to read so late in the evening while the rest of the house was asleep.

Table by Requiem
[/html]

Messages In This Thread