Sheep in Wolf's Clothing
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

^^ it is okay, I'm patient.

His eyes glanced to her knee for a moment wishing his mom wasn't hurt, but there wasn't too much he could do about it, but spending time with his mother was for sure making her happy, it seemed she wanted to be close to him, and being one that held family above all else he didn't mind at all, but actually loved it. He would love to have another family reunion and wondered when another would be held and maybe he could meet that Uncle that wasn't really an Uncle. What was his name again? He looked kind of like a coyote. All these thoughts ran through his head as his mother spoke about why they sleep at night, "I think the night is more interesting...the sky is much prettier...and the sounds are livelier..." He said almost distracted by the sky or what he could see of it. He wondered what the twinkling stars were. How did they light up like that? Why was the sun brighter when it was only one, but the stars were many? He wanted to know and he planned to find out one day. He smiled a little more as he shuffled his paws to be closer to his mom, "Yeah, I know he won't mind because I'm here with you." It was a half joke, but also somewhat serious as well.

As he sat there he wondered if she knew what the stars were, and why the sun was brighter. Glancing over to her he spoke as his head moved to look right at her, "..do you know what the stars are?" He thought he would ask one question at a time trying not to overwhelm his mom and also to allow her to answer one question a time, perhaps the first question would somehow answer his second. It wouldn't be the first time that had happened when he asked questions back to back.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread