For Your Wondering
[html]

300+

He knew Mati had a lot of experience in this area and that she loved to care for the little lives that came into the pack. She had taken the co-rank of Nanny after all, and he had no doubt that she did her job better than anyone else could. His sister had always had a gentle, kind, and loving soul. Despite the difference in their size, she had always been the one that he had striven to protect. When they had been little, Brooklyn would pick on her, and he would always come to her defense. Their bond had been cemented in those early days and it had never weakened, even if they had had their problems. It was no wonder that they were the only ones left and honestly Haven didn't mind. As long as Mati was close he could be content.

The tiny body of his little brother was warm in his lap, and every so carefully he ran a finger down the pup's back. A soft comforting stroke, or at least he hoped that was what it felt like to the little wolf. He was nervous to do anything more than that, knowing how fragile that little body was. Haven would never forgive himself if he did anything to hurt his mother's new pups. His jade eyes watched as Mati pointed out the names that belonged to the other two pups. His smile grew, the names were exactly what he would have imagined their mother picking. Named after the trees she loved. "Cypress and Oak," he repeated. "Those names, they're so her." His smile curved humorously.

His sister's question caught him a little off guard, and he could feel his face heat beneath his ochre fur. Green eyes looked over to her, his expression turning a bit sheepish. "I uh, I don't know. I mean, yes, but being a father...it's a little intimidating. I'm worried I'd mess it all up," he confided. Not to mention he still felt so young, at least too young to be bringing life into the world. Maybe he was just dragging his feet though, in just a few months he'd be two years old. Still, the idea of fatherhood made him nervous. He'd never had a father. Would he be able to do it? "What about you?" To his knowledge there was no one special like that in his sister's life.

<style type="text/css">
.havenbustclouds b {font-weight:bold; color:#69859A; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.havenbustclouds-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.havenbustclouds p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havenbustclouds {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#F7EAE2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... clouds.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FCFBF2; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A2A9A7; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread