Not Afraid
[html]
WC: 108 - possibly the shortest post on 'souls? XDD Maybe so...sorry I'm lazy this week X3

Key smiled at the cat and marked a X in the bottom right corner. She was a little scared that she wouldn't beat the cat, since he was very smart. Probably a lot smarter than her, even though she was not the dumbest thing out there. She waited for Element's next move. Inhaling and exhaling normally, there was nothing bothering her at this moment. Keychain yawned quietly, but she wasn't tired. Far from it. It was just that she had only awoken, what, thirty minutes ago? She didn't want to think about it too long, and then she took her attention back to the tic tac toe game.

<style type="text/css">
.keychain1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#633F13; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.keychain1 i {font-style:italic; color:#633F13}
.keychain1ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.keychain1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.keychain1 {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#A9670A; background-image:url(http://i36.tinypic.com/eb6e78.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 305px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread