Life's a moving target.
[html]

Despite the busy lives of the two leaders they often found time to reconnect and simply relax. Each had new litters that took most of their attention, but Anu felt that the pack was only bettered by both trios that the females had given to the ranks. Puppies drew members together, brought new light, new energy and added a needed sense of responsibility. She had always felt that this was the purpose of their gathering and forming a hierarchy; so they could give protection and a place for young ones to be raised.

The overcast day was not going to be one of gloom as Anu looked at the wide and bright smile of her good friend, embracing Savina just as quickly and warmly as they came together. The empty basket hung on her arm loosely as she spoke, We were just getting my garden in order. She said with a small but curt frown, knowing that it was likely that her patch of land would not be revived until next spring. Fall was just around the corner and so was the frost that would kill even the weeds that ran ramped. I think its time to ready it for winter. She admitted, looking to the boy as the Commander addressed him.

He looked up at the green eyes woman, sitting quickly as he heard his name and looking away. But he smiled, more bashful about the attention she gave rather then afraid. He knew not to ever fear Savina. His tail gave a few full-hearted thumps, and after looking at Anu who nodded the ink tinted male gave a well practiced, "I'm is well. Hows wyuo Safwina?" His ears fall back as he addressed the alphess, courageous at his mother's side. The silver and tan wolfess looked to her, her own smile widened by Alder's show of bravery (her encouragement was working), and commented, I hope your good too.

<style type="text/css">
.anusurrender b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7fa2a9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anusurrenderooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7fa2a9; text-align:right;}
.anusurrender p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anusurrender {margin:0 auto; width:379px; background-color:#144b56; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 762610.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cad7e1; padding: 110px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cad7e1; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:11px; text-align:justify;}
.anusurrender-border1 {width:381px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html] 300+

Messages In This Thread