Disconnect the Dots
[html]

Nayru smiled when Liliana spoke of her family. Though the woman hadn’t asked a question, Nayru could sense the Aniwaya was looking for information, and the fairy child was happy to share it. "Conor won’t mind, he’s the one that looks after me. Although, he wouldn’t be too fond of my coming home at so late an hour, I perhaps should save the return journey for morning… if I could stay here?" Her already low voice dropped lower then, showing her hesitance at asking for lodging when it hadn’t been directly offered. Had she been older or knew the land better she wouldn’t mind making the trip back at night, but good sense held her back and Liliana was kind enough. Nayru didn’t think the woman would mind the admission of wishing to stay out of the neutral lands at night.

They continued on, Nayru still looking to either side of her but finding only more forest after forest. She wondered if Aniwaya was mostly forest, or if their lands varied as much as Dahlia de Mai. Liliana only spoke of swap and forest and Nayru guessed that Aniwaya was more consistent in its landscape. Love for her home swelled in her, pride in the assorted scenery that she could enjoy all within her own borders. "Where do you sleep? Some Dahlians sleep in dens but mostly we inhabit the old buildings of Wolfville and Berwick." She was curious if life in Aniwaya differed greatly from that in Dahlia de Mai, and she wondered too if they were going to see the homes of the residents, or where exactly Liliana was leading her. Surely they were to come upon it soon, they had been walking for quite some time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread