herbalicious....
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1c1721; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump8 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump8 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2e2c39;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump8.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:135px;background-color:#59557e;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2e2c39;}
</style>

psh, never 300+

The Utina was hardly a joker, but from time to time he was able to come up with some amusing statement. Humor was an important thing to have in life, but he only really showed it to people he was very comfortable around. His funny comment was a testament to how quickly he had warmed up to Liliana. There was no one else in the tribe that he joked around with aside from Dawali, and he had known the Kalona since he was but a small pup. "Yes, it would be a shame for your coat to lose its color." Nayati had never seen anyone with fur quite like her's. From her appearance it was clear that she was not all wolf and he had assumed this from the start. It did not matter though. It was what was inside a person that counted. Besides, he found nothing unappealing about Liliana's appearance.

Nayati smiled as Grace mouthed at his hand and he gently patted her nose. "Next time I bring Iye an apple I will be sure to bring one for you as well." The dapple grey was fairly mild mannered for a stallion and did not mind his wolf giving attention to another horse as long as he was not neglected himself. Knowing this, the Utina ran a hand down Iye's neck to placate him. "Iye and I have been together for a long while now. He is as a brother in my eyes." Nothing about referring to the horse as a brother was weird to the tribesman. All creatures were related after all, no matter how different they all looked.

"I am sure Dawali will be thankful that you're picking the herbs that seeded outside of the garden. The more herbs at the tribe's disposal the better. I am not really sure about picking them from the garden either, so it is good for both of us that we pick them out here," he said with a smile. Back in the Great Tribe people usually did not do many tasks that were outside of their chosen paths, and so he had no experience in such things as the gardens. Seeing as this tribe was no so large, it was probably good for him to learn more. "I do not know either, so we will both be guessing. Dawali will know what is useful and what is not though, so there is no need to worry." The Chief would just be glad to have some herbs picked for him, he was sure. This said, Nayati bent down and began to carefully pluck the stray plants from the ground.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread