Silence
[html]
OOC here: I actually forgot to take part of his ear out before, but i fixed it <3 also, you can add "leader needed" in the title now +3

When the man had written the bitch's name in the dirt, Cotl had not choice but to believe the man. Cotl knew that Rebekka did sleep around a lot, and therefore, she would have gotten pregnant at some point in time, but it would seem that the only sperm that was strong enough to survive was his own, and she was fertile enough to give birth to his son. His shoulders were level, and his ears were pulled back lightly as he sat upon his steed, the other man hunched over still, stubby tail between his legs. Cotl would not fail to notice the other scars that would be littering his son's form. He wondered how well of a fighter he was. It didn't seem (by looking at his lithe form) that he was built very much for strength, but instead for speed, like Marik was built for. Cotl had been built for speed, but he also had the decent amount of rock hard muscle that sat on his arms and legs. This kid had a club on his back though, probably for self defense, that was the reason that Cotl had his own sword mounted on his back, just in case he was in a fight while he was out of the mansion or the packlands, so he wasn't too surprised to see a weapon. This Sascha Ulrich would nod his head about Cotl's question about him staying here. Cotl he no reason to not believe that this man was his son. There was a similarity in the coat color, but Cotl still was ignorant to the whole "same frown on a different face" thing yet, him more than likely probably realizing this completely when he looked in the mirror.

Ich dids sleeps vith Rebekka Reinhilde. I dos remembers it. the man had spoken finally before he had swung his right leg to the left side of the horse and then he pushed himself off of the steed's strong back. He would approach his son and put a hand on his broad shoulders. He had Cotl's shoulders, that was for sure. There was a lot of physical traits the two men held in common, and they did look like son and father, clearly. Cotl would nod his head lightly. Du kann stays here if Kaena and Gabriel say dat ist okay.-NYEH- und, Stands up, lets me gets a better looks at you the man would tell the man, nodding his head lightly, not failing to twitch before he also would turn his head towards the core of Inferni and he would give a whooping howl to a leader, weither Kaena, or Gabriel showed up.

Cotl Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.cotlonly b {font-weight:normal; color:#690000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cotlonlyooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.cotlonly p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotlonly {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... aintab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread