Orange Nose & Paws
[html]

:3

No, he shouldn't have done that. Of course he wasn't sure what he had done in the first place but his actions had definitely been all wrong. It would have been best if he had greeted from further away, a friendlier distance as his mother would say. Alder shook slightly from the shock of it all, sniffling as Ghita gave a small lick to his head, assuring that the bird would not be coming back. He wished he was as brave as the wolfess, wished that he hadn't turned tail and ran like a baby. The pup shuffled closer, still half seated, wanting to be between the wolf's front legs and leaned into her with a black paw resting on her larger one. His tears had subsided and he was able to speak between the sniffles. I fought that I was being nice. He claimed, speaking of the bird's negative reaction to his greeting. I saids my name and everythings. I donts understand He claimed, looking up at the female's face and feeling better now that he was at her feet.

His shoulders heaved one last time as he took a big needed breath, climbing the mountain of fear and emotion that had overwhelmed him so suddenly. Her voice came down to him again, and the pup nodded his head at the name of his mother. He wanted her, though Ghita was doing very well as a replacement. He did certainly remembered her, and knew that she was a friend of his mommas, though the mere scent of the pack on her coat was enough to calm most of his anxiety now. Alder waited until she said it was time to go, his rounded body no longer shaking from the adrenaline. Blue eyes blinked up at the older female, glad that she had arrived before the bird had eaten his tail. The thin appendage wagged slightly now as his head rested against her leg.

<style type="text/css">
.aldertable10 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2aea1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aldertable10-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b251a; text-align:center;}
.aldertable10 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aldertable10 {margin:0 auto; width:371px; background-color:#2b5940; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... der10a.png); background-position:bottom top; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea1; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b251a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.aldertable10-border1 {width:373px; border:1px solid #494637; margin:0 auto;}
.aldertable10-line1 {width:341px; border-bottom:1px solid #214531; margin:0 auto 2px auto;}
</style>
[/html] 300+

Messages In This Thread