~My sCaRs never cease to BE
[html]

I effed up on my last post. Kansas knew that Ehno saved Cambria, so I changed it slightly. It can still make sense with your post, I just wanted to call this to your attention. So sorry! 300+

Kansas wished that his mind would stay on one track, but it always seemed to go everywhere at once whenever he spoke with someone he did not know well. He couldn't calm the storm of his thoughts, the nervousness, the questions of how the other percieved him. It was ironic that he was so scattered before a woman he wanted very much to impress.

He waited for the last of her words, which brought to his attention the lack of clarity in his thanks. I know. I've thanked him, but... it was... kind, of you to try. I appreciate it, he spoke softly. His turquoise eyes trailed to the ground, fixing upon a group of smooth river pebbles as if the boy had suddenly become quite interested in them. Here he was once again, being awkward, likely putting her off. Would she later question why Savina had chosen such a doozy of a mate? He was confident in Savina's love for him, but he wanted her family to understand him as well.

A question had been asked of him, and he would not overlook it. It was necessary for him to untangle himself from selfish worries -- he had floundered too long in this encounter with Ghita. He forced a smile that feigned confidence and glanced lightly towards his sister in law. Perhaps it was not too late to salvage her impression of him, even if he did so through small talk. I have three siblings, er, littermates. My brother Icarus died in a wildfire, but my sisters are still alive, as far as I know... Ember leads AniWaya. Firefly... wandered off... he sniffed laughter and shrugged. He did not mean to appear uncaring about his twin -- rather, he still loved her, and found her signature, wayward nature endearing. I want to ask her about our surname when she returns. I'm sure she would know.

Kansas paused, still trying to maintain his smile. So... do you like it here? he wanted to know, truly interested, to reciprocate what he saw as her generous interest in him.

<style>
.kansas-b20-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.kansas-b20 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kansas-b20 b {color:#69584B; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.kansas-b20 {background-color:#D7C9B2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010m ... stable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:290px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FEFEFE; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#9E8C78; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.kansas-b20-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }

</style>
table by sie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread