You make me feel like I am home again
[html]
you calm the storms, and you give me rest... [ooc]

[bic] ...you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
She had somehow managed to get a night’s worth of rest, for all of the waking up and bad dreams. She figured that all of them would be having dreams about the fire for a while…it had been a traumatic event, one that would not easily be forgotten. She’d never forget what it was like to live in Clouded Tears, to be a part of that pack…but now it was time to start over again, here.

Naniko was just waking up when she heard the call, and it brought her to full alertness. She got up, wincing as her healing skin protested the movement, and started toward her mate. She approached, giving him a friendly greeting-a nudge beneath the chin. Naniko settled down next to Conri, looking out into the lands. She wondered how Deuce was doing, if Dierdre’s children were all right. Maybe Dierdre would return someday…or maybe she was living in another pack that they didn’t know about yet.

The white wolf looked at Conri, then settled down to wait and see who would come. The wolves that had met up with them were strong and loyal ones, and she hoped that they might want to try and rebuild something with them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread