~My sCaRs never cease to BE
[html]

Oh, alright! No big deal! ^^

Wc: 541

"Etiam sit amet lacus sem, vitae dignissim massa."

It seemed to be the only topic that grown-up could talk about around her - Ghita's accident, her damaged leg, the pain that came with it, etc. She didn't think any less of Kansas for it - she still respected him immensely and thought highly of him, but she wondered if adults were missing some form of maturity puppies had. For around the younger of Crimson Dreams' members, her leg was never raised - it was something normal and natural, almost. Nothing to draw attention to.

Happy to hear that thanks had been given where it was due, she gave a solemn nod to her brother-in-law, before speaking up again. "I wish I had been able to help more, though." Her meeting with Kansas wasn't going as planned - at all. She had been hoping to impress her brother-in-law, to make Kansas think as highly of her as he seemed to for the rest of her family. But for now, all that Ghita was showing to her sister's mate was an emotional, sullen fae who couldn't get over her injury.

Without intending to, both wolves had tried to make this meeting the best they could - and both had taken a wrong turn, and were now suffering for it. If Ghita could only be given a way to salvage the meeting, she'd take it - but the opportunity would have to present itself.

For now, though, the conversation was only going one direction - downhill. At the mention of Kansas' family, it only took a few moments for her to realize that this wasn't something he willingly brought up all the time, due to it's more tragic tone. Sympathizing with Kansas' dead brother, she nodded, meaning to speak up. "I'm sorry. That must be... hard for you." Her mother had died some time ago, and she could relate to dead family in that sense, but when Ghita had been wandering with the nomads, after being abandoned by Carlos and plagued by her miscarriage, she felt as if she were truly alone. However, all was not lost, and Ghita's reaction quickly turned to pleasant surprise. "Your sister is in charge of Aniwaya?" This was powerful blood that ran in their children's veins - relations to two powerful leaders of two packs.

Unsure of what to say next, the fae nodded once more, certain that whatever Kansas could or couldn't figure out, he'd be better off for it. Smiling softly at his next statement, the fae let out a hushed chuckle, leaning back on her forearms and extending her gaze back to another time - back to when she'd first arrived. She remained silent in thought for a moment, catching in the silence the sigh of a faraway song that sang tales of a fae, new to the land.

"Do I like it here? Yeah, I do. I have a family here, and packmates that are closer to me than the nomads ever were. There's enough prey for everyone, and we rarely have to worry about dangerous neighbors." Trailing off, she bit her tongue, cutting off her next statement that was less that chipper about her new home. But being tied down to one place wouldn't be my favorite part of the deal.

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajulygift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c99a5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ghitajulygift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d364c; text-align:center;}
.ghitajulygift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajulygift01 {margin:0 auto; width:381px; background-color:#e2d3c4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uly01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0e7df; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d364c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajulygift01-border1 {width:383px; border:1px solid #0b151e; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajulygift01-line1 {width:357px; border-bottom:1px dotted #baada2; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread