No Cars Go.
[html]

Just a Nayru might have thought that it was never too late for one to learn a new skill Anu believed that it was never too early to prepare. This year she would begin to prepare for winter soon, gathering all she thought they would need before the first snowflake fell. And just as she would gather food and warm blankets and firewood she would make sure that the boys would have all they needed for their new lives, and everything that would help them on their path. She didn’t wish to press this upon them, but thought them open and willing to try new things, bright and interested and so there was no doubt in her mind that they would be willing to explore this intellectual skill.

The young girl answered with thoughtful words, trying to find one specific thing that she hoped to narrow her search down to. Anu imagined that it would be difficult to do, the more she roamed the shelves of books the more she pulled out and set aside to carry back home with her. That would certainly help your pack. Plants had more uses then we can ever imagine. Anu spoke, knowing all too well how important knowledge of healing could be, and how plants could improve their live. She believed in that fact fully.

I am the second in Command, she explained with a soft smile. That in itself was enough to fill her time, and yet she still had a secondary job though everything was secondary to her life as a mother. and I am the pack's horticulturist. She said as she watched the other fey, knowing that she had an interest in flowers. I tend a garden and an orchard. I am not one to seek out plants for medicinal purposes, but know many that could help in a general sense. The Dreamer looked down at the book in her hands, it was hard covered and thin, the print large and the pictures plentiful. Different animals stood on the cover. Anu placed the book down in the growing pile.

<style type="text/css">
.anutulips b {font-weight:bold; color:#ebb3b1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anutulips-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; text-align:right;}
.anutulips p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.anutulips {margin:0 auto; width:330px; background-color:#ecf2fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tulips.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #808080; padding: 0px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anutulips-border1 {width:332px; border:1px solid #e3e7ec; margin:0 auto;}
.anutulips-line1 {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dashed #ebb3b1; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread