Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered...
[html]
>.< sorry this post kinda sucks. I've been working a lot, and sleeping not a lot. <3
Word count: 400+

Thrills ran up her spine as Lolita's fingers wrapped around hers, and Pippa knew she had found home. she closed her eyes lightly, burning a freeze frame of the moment into to her mind. She could feel Lolita hesitating, she knew her lover was afraid, and Pippa couldn't rightly say that she didn't feel the same herself, but that didn't matter. They were together, they existed in the same place. Where once Pippa had only had a future of torment and enslavement to her vile excuse for a sibling, she now had a chance to really live and be happy. Even if she couldn't be with her Lolita romantically, it was enough that she could be near her for now.

She nodded, smiling, as Lolita offered to let Pippa stay with her, "Of course I want to stay with you, but only if you truly want me to. We're here, and we're alive. That's enough for me Loli, you can have all the time you need. I'll always love you, and whenever, if ever, you're ready I will be here."

The smile faded off of her face as she registered Lolita's last comment. Dead? She sat there and stared blankly for a moment, not understanding. "...He already killed me!", Pippa had heard her say it, but had thought she'd heard wrong. She knew now there was no mistake; Lolita was convinced she was dead. Blue eyes blank, she stared at her sister, seeing that she meant what she was saying, believed it with every fiber of her existence. Pippa reached out to locate her sisters heart, and hold her hand over it. There was a rapid and gentle pulsating beneath her fur and skin. She still had a heartbeat.

Pippa began to smile, then she began to giggle, until she finally broke into hysterical laughter and couldn't stop herself. She shook her head, knowing she had truly found her sister. She was still Loli, pure and simple.

"Don't be silly Loli," Pippa said, sill smiling, "Dead, alive, or in between you're still Lolita, correct? Death means nothing compared to love, of course it's okay."

Pippa shook her rusty-red head, and smiled once more. Lolita had always been strange, talking about feeling bloodless or organ-less, but in Pippa's mind Loli had lived nearly two years like this alone. The condition didn't seem to harm her physically, so who was she to argue? She would have only distanced her and Lolita by disputing it anyways.

<style type="text/css">
.pippaeye b {font-weight:bold; color:#321523; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.pippaeyeooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px;color:#321523;}
.pippaeye p {text-indent:20px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:10px;}
.pippaeye {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#B86B63; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leeyes.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #321523; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:11px; color:#5E2136; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread