Ye Take the High Road and I'll Take the Low Road
[html]

I am so sorry that I didn't see your reply. =/ If you want to not continue this thread because it's old, I'll understand. Up to you. ♥ 300+ words. WotD: Galore.

Over time, he had begun to grow comfortable and accustomed to his role as King of the Miracles pack. The members all seemed content to have him lead them, and he got along well with Ruri. Diplomatically, he would need to branch out more soon, but he was making a good start. He had made visits to Crimson Dreams, and it seemed that he was not the only one that wanted to create a relationship between the two packs. This was a heartening realization, and he smiled genuinely at the ebony male, only a bit larger than himself. Every member of the Dreamer pack that he had met thus far was polite and friendly. Vigilante really liked that about the neighboring pack.

He listened intently to the explanation for the reason he was called today. It seemed like a good reason, and Vigilante was glad to have answered the call. "It is a pleasure to meet you, then, Jazper," he said in his usual tone, pleasantries galore. It was something that he prided himself on, being as polite as he tended to be, and he liked knowing that the pack of Dreamers held a similar view, or so it seemed. Each member—or previous member, in the case of Haven and Princess—that he had met thus far was pleasant and welcoming.

"I have had the pleasure of meeting some members of your pack, most recently Ghita Marino," he said. If they were not of the same pack, he might have asked whether or not Jazper knew her, but he was certain that they would at least be acquainted. They both lived in Crimson Dreams, after all, and both for a lengthy time he assumed. "Was there anything specific you wanted to know about Cour des Miracles? I would be happy to answer anything if there is."

<style type="text/css">
.vigilgift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39895; letter-spacing:1px; }
.vigilgift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414449; text-align:center;}
.vigilgift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.vigilgift01 {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#686f81; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a39895; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414449; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.vigilgift01-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.vigilgift01-line1 {width:314px; border-bottom:1px solid #767d91; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread