A stolen tank on a rampage
[html]

Having fun writing shorter posts Smile

Saluce chuckled as the pup continued speaking, so many things where new to him Saluce thought as he went to find Nayru’s dagger. “Yes you should listen to your Aunt Bris, young pups shouldn’t play with fire, it can hurt and harm. Burns are very painful” he added in a fatherly tone hoping that the point would hit home to the young male.

Finally he turned the dagger hidden behind his back as a smirk rose across his face. “If I show you this, you cannot say one word to the person I am making this for. It’s a secret present I am going to give to them when it’s finished”. No he didn’t want Nayru finding out about the Dagger, he wanted the surprise to be written across her blossoming face, especially after the look of sadness she had the last time they had met. Saluce wanted to see her happy. “It’s for someone we know” he added.

<style type="text/css">
.salucefoundry b {font-weight:bold; color:#F74D1C; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.salucefoundry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.salucefoundry p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.salucefoundry {margin:0 auto; width:322px; background-color:#150802; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... undry1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0E0A01; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7E280A; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread