[M] - Mood swing
[html]

All the male knew was here she was, it had been a month since they had met and as preoccupied as he was he had let her image slip from his mind. Saluce had let her memory fade to the back of his mind, and as the soft tendrils that brought her scent along in the air tickled his nose everything about her became rekindled in his mind. Suddenly the urge to be closer to her struck him as she spoke. Those same words that young Nayru has spoken to him, and suddenly he was unsure of why everyone felt that his talents where a good thing. With a quiet sigh as his eyes recovered their normal sparkle, he watched as that garment was pulled from her body revealing the lovely shades of white and black on her fur. Of course he couldn’t help but wonder how those two soft orbs moving with soft breathe upon her chest felt. Sometimes he was almost too much of a wolf for himself though as weight shifted and he crawled to her on his knees. Yet again he positioned himself inches away from her delicate muzzle before speaking.

“How have you been adjusting Layla? Have you been building a home for yourself?” it was a simple question but the meaning behind it, the silent question hinted at what he really wanted to know. It was as if he wanted her to say no, to say that she hadn’t found someone to fill with happiness. It was almost a selfish thought to him, one he almost hated. Did he really consider her his if he would only quit being stubborn? It seemed silly to think in such terms only having met her a couple of times but yet underlining it all he couldn’t ever shake her from his mind when sleep felt heavy on his eyes. To lie to himself about how he felt about her would be a great injustice. “I’ve done a lot, but my home is sorely vacant. Most of my time has been spent getting my Shop up to par”

With a practiced hand it returned to her side and applied a soft amount of pressure, in an attempt to push her softly on the ground so he could tower over his prey. If allowed he would grin with satisfaction down on her, a soft hint of amusement left in his eyes as they would look down on her.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest b {font-weight:normal; color:#c1c87a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest p {text-indent:25px; padding: 1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread