[M] - Mood swing
[html]
WC: 345 {3 points}

Layla could tell from the start that Saluce was enjoying her company, but she never imaged this much. Judging from how he was reacting to her, he was more than welcome to have her at his home. The mistress was so excited. Being with someone she cared for dearly was more than she could ask for; although, she did wonder of Saluce would mind all of her herbs. She figured if she could put up with his blacksmithing shop then he could deal with her herbs. Besides this may be a good idea. If the behemoth ever got hurt in his training he wouldn’t have to go far to get a little healing. As the thoughts flowed in her mind she felt Saluce’s touch move down her. The mistress was ready to take his next move until she realized he lifted her up and let him sit on his shoulders. Layla giggled as she made it where she and Saluce was comfortable. She looked down to him from up top and giggled. She agreed, why not have some fun on the way home. As he continued along, she leaned over a bit and let her hair fall in his face. She could feel his touch rubbing on her legs. The feeling was wonderful and couldn’t wait to enjoy this moment in her new home.

As the mistress and the male winded through the trees to her home, she tried to capture the moment. This would be the last time she was going to live alone at this home. A thought then crossed her mind, was he getting tired of holding her? She leaned over a bit again and kisses his head gently. ”If I’m getting to heavy for you dear I can get off. I don’t wanna be a burden.” The mistress couldn’t even believe she was already calling Saluce ‘dear’. What was she thinking? They weren’t mates yet and here we was acting as if he was. She hoped that if this continued they would one day join together and finally be one.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread