[M] - Mood swing
[html]

Nothing gave him more pleasure then to have her so close to him. Her weight was easily carried even though he probably should have put her down but it was too enjoyable to him to leave her on his shoulders. Her voice sang down to him from above as she placed a kiss on him once again asking if he wanted to put her down. Along they went scents intertwined together as his vision finally came across the little home she had picked for herself.

“Well I believe this is it right? How much do you have?” he called up to her still unwilling to let her go for the time being, eyes looking upward with a smile on his lips. Hands were still exploring those powerful thighs of hers. Shaking his head not wanting to let her down but knowing nothing would get done if he didn’t he finally lifted his hands up to ask for hers as he bent down so that she could get off as lady like as such a women would like. And then she was off and their connection broken for the moment as he stood up, eyes gazing down at her waiting for her to start handing him things to carry.

“My home is quite large so we don’t have to get everything today dear” he said softly as he poked his head in her house and was met with the sting of herbs on his nose. Oh dear what had he truly got himself into. Eyes looked around at her humble little house noticing that other than her obsession with herbs and what looked like the healing arts, she truly didn’t have much. Something that sparked a need for him to provide whatever whims she would ever want. It wasn’t their home though, it was quickly going to become an abandoned husk from the looks of it very soon and they would return to their home. Something he was having to remind himself, while his shop and home where to different places, at the time they where solely his. Now he was almost curious what type of touch she would have on their home. “Just let me know what you want me to carry, you or anything else” he added the you in playfully with a grin.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest b {font-weight:normal; color:#c1c87a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest p {text-indent:25px; padding: 1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread