Disconnect the Dots
[html]

WC: 445 OOC: Big Grin I so wish I can draw trees to make a good depiction of it :3 <3

Liliana watched as Naryu took a look at the cow, sort of wondering what the young wolf’s thoughts were. At her suggestion Liliana nodded, pulling Grace to her stall she brought the horse inside and closed the door. The whole time she was thinking of where they should go, only when they were headed ut the front of the building did she have an idea.

I think I have a perfect place to show you!

She said suddenly becoming somewhat excited, she wasn’t sure how Naryu would like it, but when she first saw it she couldn’t believe her own eyes. She did want to surprise the young wolf though, so she gave not hint as to where they were going as they passed out near the village. The ceremonial fire was visible from their viewpoint, and the beginnings of the various huts they had around the town hall. Liliana moved away from the village though. It was a walk, but one that they could take and still have daylight, which there wasn’t much of anymore. Liliana could see the sun was already dipped so close to the horizon. Well she’d make sure they would make it on time. Her steps were quick, but they were in no way running.

We should make it before the sun sets.

She said as the returned to the forest, the trees were quite thick here, but she knew where she was going, now that she’d given herself the time to visit the area. He hurried on her way to the spot where she was going, not thinking if Naryu was going to keep up. She seemed to know she was behind her. Lili could see a little of the clearing now as they moved through the thick trees and then they were suddenly in a small grove with long grass. In the middle was a tree, it had long been dead, but that’s not what she wanted to show her friend. It was what was on it that made it so special. She moved to the tree where there were carvings, either very simple or very elaborate, depending on the wolf that carved it, but it was of their spirit guides. Some carvings had been cut from the tree, but the mel pell of it all was just an interesting sight to see. She hoped it was good enough for the pup, the next best thing was the swamp and she wasn’t about to take Naryu there when she wasn’t as surefooted in it herself. She stood waiting for Naryu to say something. She was proud of this tree, even though she’d yet to get her own guide.

<style type="text/css"> .lil b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffcc66; letter-spacing:1px; } .lil .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#FFCC33; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .lil p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #ff6600} .lil {margin:0 auto; width:377px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ff6600; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread