Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered...
[html]
I'll have Libri get you titled up! We can end this soon and have another? And you can thread with anyone else, too! =D 400+ words.

Lolita's breath caught in her throat as her sister's hand rested gently over her left breast. What Pippa was looking for was not really there—it was simply a falsity, nothing more. Still, something about it seemed to please the red and white woman, drawing loud laughter from her. Lolita was confused, but she sat still, watching Pippa carefully. This was a delicate moment, and Lolita did not want to interrupt... whatever was going on. This was something she, both of them really, had been waiting for. It had not seemed like it would veer happen, but here it was. Pippa had come to her, and Lolita had asked her to stay...

And Pippa had agreed.

Lolita exhaled, her breath still a bit shaky as it exited her body. She was nervous now, knowing that Pippa was going to be staying with her for a while, maybe forever. Pippa had accepted her for being dead, apparently, and she had run away from Pello to be with her. It was a strange feeling she had. Elation, nervousness, and a bit of nausea left over from that morning. She shifted her body so that she was crouching, toes on the ground. Jade eyes locked on her sister's blue gaze. If she was anyone else, Lolita might have asked if she was certain she wanted to stay, but she did not need that reassurance right now. Lolita knew this was what they both wanted, even if it would take quite a while for them to get back to where they were before her death. They had both changed and would need to readjust.

"I'm not really living anywhere specific... Just a tree. I don't sleep much. But now that you're here, we could find somewhere else to live. There's a vineyard, and I know at least one other Dahlian lives there, but there's a big house I found... We could live there? It'd keep us safe and warm in winter," she suggested, leaving it unsaid that she had not bothered to keep herself safe and warm during the past winter. The fact that she hardly took care of herself in the beginning of her afterlife had not been important. It was in recent months that she had begun to take better care of herself, especially the past three or four weeks. She had been eating a lot and gaining weight, something odd for her.

<style type="text/css">
.laliface b {font-weight:bold; color:#976D4C; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.lalifaceooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px;color:#976D4C;}
.laliface p {text-indent:20px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:10px;}
.laliface {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#FAEAC7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leface.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #976D4C; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:11px; color:#CBB08B; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
Table by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread