A stolen tank on a rampage
[html]

Fatherly Saluce all being adult like "316"><

He easily held the dagger from view as the young male tried to steal a glance at it. But Saluce didn’t hear that simple phrase escape the boy’s lips. Shaking his head again in a fatherly fashion to him, almost like some hidden instincts within him had kicked in while the young boy interacted with him he continued to stare down at him with a stern but happy look.

“you have to promise, part of it being a surprise is them not knowing I made it for them” he grinned widely as he pulled the dagger hidden within the beautiful sheath from behind him. “I will be giving this to Nayru soon enough as her gift as she reaches adulthood. A little early yes but I feel like she’s going out into the world and It would do her good to have a weapon to protect herself. Do you agree?” he asked politely to the young boy, maybe later he would do the same for young Gideon, so far he wasn’t sure just how big the boy would get as he grew up into a young man, but he had a feeling a dagger wouldn’t be a suitable weapon for him if he chose to want one in the future. But saluce quietly figured he would make something for him anyways, feeling it an honor to gift young adults with a prized possession as they made their transition from childhood to adults.

Smiling down to the boy he pulled the dagger out of its sheath, the dagger was way too small for his hands but it would be a little big for her still growing hands and she could grow into it he supposed. “It took me almost a month to craft it.” Don’t touch the edge, it is very sharp and will hurt you” he said as he bent down to show him.

<style type="text/css">
.salucefoundry b {font-weight:bold; color:#F74D1C; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.salucefoundry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.salucefoundry p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.salucefoundry {margin:0 auto; width:322px; background-color:#150802; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... undry1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0E0A01; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7E280A; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread