[M] - Mood swing
[html]

*smiles*

Saluce watched her go about her little tasks, she seemed to really want to keep those herbs outside and he really didn’t want her to go through a lot of trouble. The room he had mentioned for her on the backside of the house was removed enough that those herbs wouldn’t bother him. “None sense, you can keep your Herbs in that back room, you’ll have access to the back yard and maybe your own garden? When spring returns?” he said softly smiling to her but realizing something had her agitated.

That hand of his softly squeezed hers lightly hoping to break her out of the little trance she was in. Everything was sort of moving fast for the both of them, and he hadn’t stopped to think how she felt about one bed. It had just been an easily reached conclusion for him but to her maybe she wasn’t ready for such a thing yet. His eyes softened as he gazed at her face with interest. If need be he would sleep curled up at her feet in lupus form if that made her more comfortable. As they reached the bed room he led her to the bed and patted a spot beside him as he sat down so they could talk.

“Does this make you uncomfortable? My lady of the night?” he said softly as he reached for her hand once again to kiss it gently. Good things sometimes came to those who waited and if he had to wait he would until that sultry look on her face would arise meaning she was ready in deed. “If it is more comfortable for you I can sleep at your feet” he said softly raising her hand in his to her chin to lift it up softly toward his. Saluce’s head cocked to the side again in a wolfish manner looking over his lady with interest. Every ounce of him knew he didn’t want to upset her so if he had to curl up at the foot of the bed to make her comfortable then he would.

Smiling softly he spoke once again “And while I have you here, this is your home. I don’t spend a lot of time here since the shop is a short distance away. So the decorations and things that make a home a home are yours to decide, just instruct on what you would like done and I’ll fix, build or whatever is needed? I’ve never been much for being able to decorate” he said with a soft escape of laughter as eyes looked over at the bare nature of the room, knowing she would most likely begin work, and have a hunny do list before to long.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest b {font-weight:normal; color:#c1c87a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest p {text-indent:25px; padding: 1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread