Woe of a wolf
[html]

WC: 314 (3 Points) OOC: hehehe

Niro did feel better now that both of them were on the same page, and that she wanted to go back out with him. If she’d been with him the whole time she’d have found he’d gone most places in miracles than most wolve’s wouldn’t have thought. He had wanted his birds to be everywere and know the area, just as he wanted to, especially since he was the huntsmen. He hoped he still was. She was scratching in THE spot, and it surely felt good since he’d not been able to change for such a while, but it didn’t help deter his attitude. After his explanation though she went into a giggling fit. He thought it was serious, he really cared about Liliya. Niro shrugged at her question.

I don’t know, I don’t think I did anything wrong, I never hurt her, at least I hope I didn’t she was just … gone when I woke up.

He hesitated on answering about the unknown wolf he’d been with. Heath seemed to have hinted that they might have done what he and Liliya had done, but it was with a total stranger.

I don’t really remember her name… it was like Lola or something? She’s not even part of the pack we met near the shattered coast a while back, she was sitting there and offered me a drink. I mean, I can’t say for sure but something happened that night, something I can’t really remember, although I’ve heard hints that i… oh I don’t know…

He said, he was now having a hard time divulging such… well serious stuff to his own sister. Especially now that she’d started laughing at him for his mistake. He really was hoping she’d find it serious, but he guessed it was like those romance novels she sometimes read out loud to him just to make him uncomfortable.

<style type="text/css">
.bloodmoony b {font-weight:bold; color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony i {color:#CC6666; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.bloodmoony p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bloodmoony {margin:0 auto; width:465px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/xsqvn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FFCCCC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread