in xanadu did kubla khan
[html]
OOC
I was too lazy to use a translator so my just saying what phonetic Russian I know might be wrong. lol

IC
He did not move, not once, from his position--not even after he became mostly sure that there was someone else around. It began as a discomfort, which soon grew into a general feeling of uneasiness and of being watched, but he refused himself the act of actually getting up and looking around himself. Don't be fooled, it was not because he had already developed some kind of trusting relationship with his new pack, as if he could not be afraid of anything, as if he thought that they would protect him from any kind of threat--or would not be a threat, themselves. No, he was just self-destructively lazy that day.

Her footsteps were audible to him, and his nose twitched frantically (yet somehow subtly) trying to pick up some kind of scent. He only succeeded when she was close enough to touch, not at all helpful to him if she were not coming to him with friendly intentions, but he could leave that a problem for another time. She spoke to him in English, of course, and used several words that Sasha could not yet understand, not that he was really even trying yet. A couple seconds passed before he even turned, rolled over onto his back, to look up at the Optime female with confused and unknowing eyes. Only then did he begin trying to decode her words.

Privet, devochka1, he muttered in Russian, not really knowing what else to say at the moment, even if he knew she'd likely not understand. But he remembered, soon after, the word he had been previously looking for. Hello. Can't speaking English. Sorry. The frown he gave her, then, was genuinely apologetic.

OOC
1Hello, girl

[/html]

Messages In This Thread