A time for greater things
300+[html]

;_; i sorries i a slowbutt<3

Her mind was calm and clear as she went through various stances and sequences of steps and swing, counters and jabs. Her eyes may as well have been closed, for the attention she gave the outside world. "The true science of martial arts means practicing them in such a way that they will be useful at anytime, and teaching them in a way that they will be useful in all things" Silently she recited the words from the old, worn book she had read many times over. "Even when still, your mind is not still; even when hurried, your mind is not hurried."

The sounds of approach did not go unnoticed, an amber hued audit pulling towards footfalls. A smile tugged at the corners of the honey hued woman's maw, knowing full well who it was. She had expected he might come early as well. "It's been far too long." She said as she came out of her last stance. An amused grin split across her face, fully aware that he must feel the same. "I suppose since we are both here there is no point in waiting any longer. So, how shall we start?" She wasn't sure whether to stick with of her hardwood cavalry blades, or to take up one of the wooden longswords that Haven had brought with him. She hoped they wouldn't wear each other out too fast, so they would have to chance to experiment.

The would be sparring with the wooden blades so not to cause unnecessary injury to one another. Though, both had had brought the edged, steel blades that the ones of wood imitated. Not wanting to forget to show them to Haven all together, her face lite up as she recalled the blades she had leaned against a near by tree at the sight of Haven's own. "Oh but before we get started, I think we need to have a moment of show and tell!" She hurried over to grab her swords, offering them over to Haven for him to inspect if he wished. "One is slightly shorter and has a dull edge, I use it my off-hand, typically for blocking and such. Also on horseback. When your on top of charging horse you don't really need an edge to do damage."

<style type="text/css">
.Allifree004 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif;

color:#a4b4cd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Allifree004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia,

serif; font-size:12px; color:#a4b4cd; text-align:right;}
.Allifree004 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Allifree004 {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#717f99;

background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree4-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262602; padding: 0px

0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px;

color:#262602; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px;

line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread