Disconnect the Dots
[html]

WC: 413 (2 Points) OOC:!!! Big Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Liliana was very glad that she brough Naryu here now. She seemed so enthralled by the carvings, especially the ones that were very well done. They attracted Liliana too. She knew she was no artist but once she got her own spirit guide she would do her best to make it look good. She hoped she didn’t get anything too hard to draw, but she knew the creature that chose her wouldn’t be for that..

These are the animal spirit guides of the tribe. Each tribe member gets a spirit guide and when they get one they carve what they have on the tree. When the tribe member dies or something happens that the spirit guide has to leave, the guide is carved out and burned. To send it to the spirit world.

She explained. She had learned that from numerous members she met, making sure she could remember it, it wasn’t that hard thought, but each explaination had been slightly different. She wished she already had her spirit guide, she was still wondering if she had to do something special. She’d been told she would be greeted by her spirit guide just as all the pack members have been. She moved to the carving of a large cat, it was Nayati’s she knew only his, she hadn’t met any of the other spirit guides. She really did wish she could show Naryu what one looked like, because they could show themselves to anyone they chose but it didn’t work if you didn’t have one.

I saw this one with my own eyes, it’s Nayati’s spirit guide, a puma, it is so hard to explain what they look like. You’d have to see one for yourself.

She said. She looked around and knew one of the bigger bird ones’ was Dawali’s she’d only learned that because she’d been told when she inquired about who had what.

I think this one is our leader’s, I know he has a bird. I just was never here to see anyone carve these really.

she said, the sun was nearly down now, she sighed, but turned to Naryu this time, a smile on her face. There was one more thing she knew Naryu would like to see. She’d be staying the night there too and Lili was sure she wanted to rest after a long walk to AniWaya

How about we head back to the village? That way we can get you settled for the night.

<style type="text/css">
.race-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#402a19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.race-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.race-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.race-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#86cde9; background-image:url(http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/2706/souls34.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b2f6a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread