Sheep in Wolf's Clothing
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

murr

He laughed a good hardy chuckle as he rolled about with his mom before they settled on their backs looking at the stars his eyes full of light and just in bliss about this night. He couldn't have ever imagined spending such a quality time with his mom. He let out a deep sigh before he shuffled his body close into his mom laying his head on her stomach glancing up to the stars more thinking on what his mom said, "The stars are so pretty and such a mystery to me..." He let out a small yawn as he felt the warmth of his mother's body and he swore he could hear her heart beating through the sound of crickets chirping. The warmth and calmness of his surroundings was quickly calming him and making him relax. The young ball of energy was feeling the heavy lids of sleep waning on his body. Blinking hard he tried to fight it as he began to sink into the grass. He shook his head hard quickly sitting up, "I--I think I'm getting tired.." He let out another yawn, this one much larger as his eyes began to close, head nodding down before he shook it eyes going wide trying hard to stay open.

He stood up paws feeling like lead with each lift and drop of a paw. His head began to fall slowly, eyes closing as his paws blindly lead him home, "...you--you're coming right ma'ma'." The tuxedo boy couldn't say mom, though he tried it came out ma' ma' instead. He began to let out a serious of whimpers as he felt way to tired to make it, and he felt like a small pup again when he felt this tired. Aro was just that, he wasn't a big tough ball, he wasn't heartless or mean. He had a big heart and he had a big imagination. It would be that big heart of his that turned him into a tough male, one that would be the hero he wished to be. Letting out a heavy sighing whimper he opened his eyes and blinked a few times to get them to adjust to surroundings, he saw the house, "Why am I soo tired all of a sudden!?" He whined as he took more heavy steps to the house.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread