Life the bigger picture
[html]

Wc: 453 (3 Points)

Niro limped over as Amaranth called him to her, he wondered what she was going to do? He knew he could trust her so there was no hesitance as he moved close to where she’d told him to come. He was glad the floor of the cave was mostly rock. The warmth of the fire was rather welcoming to him even if it made the cave hotter. He listened as she answered, a growl came from his throat when she started. He couldn’t believe someone could be such a monster! He lightened up a little when she said she heard he was dead.

He better be, and if he isn’t he’d best keep his distance. Or I will be the one to kill him.

He said, His friends were everything to him. Amaranth was no acception. He never made a threat he never intended to keep. He still didn’t know who Haku was and he hoped for the wolf’s sake he was dead. Niro wasn’t the strongest of wolves, but when he had to, he could fight, and fight hard. He never mentioned killing anyone before, he didn’t feel the need to tell anyone such a thing. Now she was divulging all she lost because of him, the hair on the back of his neck rose, he felt horrible, that her first experience with sex had been something out of a nightmare. He thought his own new experiences were horrible, he felt sick to his stomach thinking about what he’d just heard.

That isn’t true, you are a beautiful wolf, I’m sure any would want to be with you even if you were forced.

These words were said with more care, and more honesty, and much calmer. He did feel sorry for her he couldn’t help it, but to pity her wasn’t going to make her happy, wasn’t going to make her understand that just because something happened meant the end of the world… but what if he had been in a position she was in… he’d probably feel the same. He felt like crying for her, but he wouldn’t either that or couldn’t. He was immensely happy she was alive though.

I’m glad you are alive. I would have missed you dearly,

He said taking a small swallow. He knew he was feeling very protective but he couldn’t help thinking almost the same thoughts he had for Liliya, not that he wanted to bed Amaranth, and not in the way he’d liked Liliya, although Amaranth seemed much different now, he could still see the puppy she once was and couldn’t help but feel even more warmth in his heart. But he wasn’t going to go and do anything to ruin their friendship.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread