get ready for catastrophe
[html]

Her mind ran through all of the possibilities, but there none. She could not think of anyone that she might have come in contact with that was pregnant. In fact, as far as she knew, not a single woman in Dahlia de Mai was expecting a litter, and their youngest puppies were far from newborns. in the back of her mind, Lolita was beginning to think that what Anu had said might be true, because she could not think of any alternatives. But she simply could not be pregnant—dead women could never have pups! It was strange enough that she had been able to continue walking after her death, but to have puppies...? It seemed absurd, but at the same time, the Monroe woman could not think it to be anything else. And there had been that night with Niro...

"I... No," she said finally, her tone resigned. There was no one else she could think of, and if it was that strong and clear, then it must be her. Lolita was dead and a bit crazy in the head, but she was not entirely stupid, and she could see when something was that obvious. "I guess... It is me. But I can't be pregnant... or at least, I didn't think I could be..." Jade eyes lifted to peer at Anu nervously. "What do I do? I don't know anything about being a mother... Is it hard?" Anu was a new mother, so she would know. She would be able to explain everything to Lolita, right?

<style type="text/css">
.laliface b {font-weight:bold; color:#976D4C; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.lalifaceooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px;color:#976D4C;}
.laliface p {text-indent:20px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:10px;}
.laliface {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#FAEAC7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leface.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #976D4C; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:11px; color:#CBB08B; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
Table by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread