Fun in the Moon
[html]

Luv

Truly he was spent more from exhaustion then the wound itself. Saluce tried to stand but was just too tired for the moment. Saluce could her still after that bear for a time afterwards but still couldn’t quite find her. He had spent himself too much, used way too much energy and now it was catching up to him. Disoriented to say the least as his head spun around he felt her return and instantly his worry left him. “Love” his voice spoke softly, eyes opening to find her lovely lupus form hurrying around him in a fit to help him. Eyes took a moment to enjoy it, since he hadn’t seen her take this form yet. She had always walked on two legs and it was almost a sensual little pleasure to see her in her birth form. “I don’t know if your more beautiful on four verses two” he pushed the words out but the meaning wasn’t lost on them. Changes had taken place in the males mind; he had once abhorred these forms. Now stricken with puppy love for his mate he found it a playful change to see her like this.

She had poured a soothing gel like substance over the cut, it burned for a second before the coolness of it swept over his injured leg. Sighing softly he found her resting against him; worry was washed away from him as she poured attention on him. Eagerly he returned her affections with earnest, in a wolf like manner. Paw rose up to playful pat on the top of her head, letting physical acts speak for him instead of words. The smile on his face should have told her enough about how he felt, and felt toward her new found bravery. Slowly the male rose to his feet, proudly he rose, proud to have such a talented female as his. Licking once again across her maw, strength returning, that paw resting on neck again as he showered her with loving attention.

“I shouldn’t change again tonight”he said matter of fact like. “I’m too sapped to do so. I still want to have our picnic though! Maybe afterwards if you’re feeling strong enough after cooking you can join me back on four legs?” he had assumed she would change back, knowing somehow that she wasn’t much for these forms but maybe with some soft nudging they could have some loving playtime none the less, romping around, pouncing and nipping at each other. Acting out their love in a more animal like fashion. And the thought of her cooking and preparing their little romantic evening still felt all the more important especially after what just happened. They needed this, and he wasn’t going to let a bear spoil the evening for her.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest b {font-weight:normal; color:#c1c87a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest p {text-indent:25px; padding: 1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread