Life's a moving target.
[html]

Now that the pups were bigger and she had been a mother for a few months Anu had gained small bits of confidence as a parent. She had forgotten how it could be molding young minds form the very beginning and now she was on her own. With no mate the blame would be placed on her solely, if any of them developed incorrectly. But she had come comfortable in the new routine, knowing that their needs were and fulfilling them. She understood that Alder would need more from her then the others and Anu was happy to give it to him. Of course though, she felt the weaknesses of her own personality shine through. Unsure if she was able to give them all they needed beyond those that were physical, unsure if Alder would ever come out of the shell he hid behind. She could only hope.

Anu hadn’t thought of it recently, her mind moving form one thing to another as the two leader caught up on the recent pack happenings. But Savina brought her back, and she thought for a moment before realizing how serious it had all truly become and how she hadn’t noticed it until now. Yes, She said with a returning smile. It was odd that the two hadn’t discussed it before, but then the match seemed so easy and natural that the fact that the two had paired up was so easily accepted but the Lt. General. I think that they are. I haven’t seen Mati this happy, not since she was his size. She said as she looked at Alder. She was glad that her daughter could find someone, and she was just as ecstatic that the relationship drew her closer to her good friend. The fact that they were unconventional didn’t even seem to matter, experience and open mindedness ruling them fully.

At the words she spoke of Marcus Anu could not help but think back on the day she had met him at the beach. He makes a good pot of tea. Though it was my only taste of it, it was delicious. Anu had hoped that Kansas would agree to teach the pups how to read, and he had before they were even born. She felt it even more important that a male taught them lessons at every opportunity since they were all male and without a father. I hope. I know they need male influences, where ever I can find them. She spoke with a small smile.

<style type="text/css">
.anusept02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dde5e8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4f524c; }
.anusept02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e9a9a; text-align:center;}
.anusept02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anusept02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#abcbd0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dde5e8; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e9a9a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}

.anusept02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #2e3b3a; margin:0 auto;}
.anusept02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d6e1e3; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread