Life's a moving target.
[html]

In truth she would never know which mistakes or mishaps that her children went through were her fault, she hadn’t known in Mati’s litter and she wouldn’t know with the boys. But their older siblings hadn’t turned out wrong, even with the crazed blood that their father had given them, she and Naniko had done something right. And the white wolf had even turned against them, and still they were able to love and be loved completely. Now that Mati was with Cambria both she and Haven had fallen in love. True love that could be seen from miles away. and she was confident that where ever Salem and Brooklyn might be she felt that they were happy too. Anu needed to keep her confidence alive as she raised and cared for the boys.

At times it was easy to not notice the happy things, not while things in her own life were hectic and slightly crazy. It was just always easier to see when things so wrong. Though she saw it, knew that things were going smoothly (or so it seemed) for the two females, and was happy for them. But it wasn’t until she slowed down as she did in this moment that Anu was able to really see that what their daughters had was something extraordinary, Anu finally saw as the memories replayed in her mind, that Mait was in love and happy and had found meaning in her life. The same sort that Anu had found in the brown she wolf’s birth and the birth of her brothers. I believe they will. Anu said simply, reflecting on how such things had happened.

Anu nodded her head, It is, heated and made with some sort of tea plant I believe. She had truly enjoyed that warm drink, finding it refreshing and calming.

She had faith in her pack members, and always had. She wouldn’t have felt comfortable bringing the pups into the world if she didn’t trust them. From the start she had known that the Inferni leader would not be able to be present in their lives. She would not even expect him to meet them if he didn’t want to, and no one knew anything about him. She wasn’t shamed by it; she simply didn’t want to place the responsibility on him. Anu had always felt a special way towards the doggish male, feeling a need to protect him in any way she could. It was Savina and her mate and the others that gave her the strength that she did not ask of Gabriel. And she did not resent him for any of it.

I try not to. She admitted, still smiling and light hearted. Haven will help too. She said with a nod. I only hope to give them everything. I never want them to be without. it was a bit foolish for her to want so much, and she knew that realistically it was impossible no matter how perfect she could make their lives. They are such good boys already, I need to let them come into their own. I shouldn’t smother. Anu laughed slightly, knowing she needed to control her mothering nature.

<style type="text/css">
.anusept02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dde5e8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4f524c; }
.anusept02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e9a9a; text-align:center;}
.anusept02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anusept02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#abcbd0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dde5e8; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e9a9a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}

.anusept02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #2e3b3a; margin:0 auto;}
.anusept02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d6e1e3; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
500+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread