Fun in the Moon
[html]

It seemed, no matter how hard he tried, he could never hide anything from her, and she had gone about fussing with his wound again. The cut didn’t bother him, just the annoying soreness and swelling of the muscle that whined through tired nerves to his brain. But as it was, he laid there and let her fuss over it none the less. Then soon she was speaking in quick bursts again, eyes opened softly to look over at her. Their conversation was pleasant, and so far the grey didn’t feel that their night was ruined at all. Those blue orbs of his looked over at her, soaking in her words.

Then much like before she was on him again, this time requesting that he close his eyes. Thoughts could have easily been filled with more perverted thoughts at the present situation but something told him she wasn’t in that type of mood. No soon he felt something being placed around his neck, and he almost thought it might have been a collar. That would have been interesting, he had acted rather doggish around her but a collar wouldn’t have set well at all. Saluce saved all those puppy/dog like acts just for her, and he almost wondered if she had misread it all. Then the weight of the object softly hung around his neck and he knew soon enough that it wasn’t what he had originally thought. Then the command was given to re-open his eyes and he looked down instantly to gaze at the object hanging from the necklace. The brilliant clock like gearing was brilliantly worked into a necklace. She had chosen very well, and he couldn’t have liked it more.

“It’s brilliant Layla, where did you find it?” he asked softly blue eyes looking at the swinging object from his neck with interest. While being absorbed in fascination he hadn’t kept an eye on her and soon yet again her attentions returned to him. Rolling over onto his back, forgetting for the moment about his sore hip he looked up to her. Apparently the remarks about children had sparked an interest in her or rather may have just sparked the conversation. Knowing that he had already been contemplating it himself, knowing she might have as well. Fall was swooping in with a vengeance and already the days and nights where getting cooler. Soon fall would give way to winter, and they would have a whole new set of challenges before them. Winter was the play ground of wolves, most animals hated it, but wolves thrived in winter. If the pack was big enough at least, but these packs didn’t operate in their ancestor’s ways, more responsibility was given to the individual to fulfill their own needs. And with a mate to look after, and children possibly in the future, Saluce didn’t want to have to struggle through the winter.

“The only thing more Brilliant then the stars is you my love” the behemoth turned lover spoke to her in response. The subject was there and she had decided to talk about it again. “It’s a very scary thought to me, would have been at least, before meeting you” he paused a moment looking back up at her. “I’ve wondered about it a lot lately. Somehow I’ve grown more fond of the idea Layla, which before I would have never thought possible. As unlikely as it was when I came to these shores, I would love to raise children with you”. Even now he found it hard to tell her the entire story, to completely let her in on his past. Somehow he was afraid how she might react to it all, and even he wasn’t blind to the clues he had given her from time to time.

“Truth is, I never considered myself a family man, Hell as much sleeping around as I did when I was in Europe I was always surprised that I never had gotten anyone pregnant. But that Saluce died when I met you. With these parentless children running around I slowly recognized that the thought of being a father wasn’t so bad. And now that I have you, I’m looking forward to that day” he smiled softly up to her. Saluce had revealed more about himself, to her. Maybe she would poke more into his past, and while he was in a pleasant mood, he would oblige her if she sought more answers.

<style type="text/css">
.vintage-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6fbac9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.vintage-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.vintage-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vintage-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#717b7d; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #35200d; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#214046; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread