we have big dreams & big dream takers
[html]

*slow like molasses* 300+

As he referred to her coming as a lovely surprise her tail wagged a little extra. Even though there was no reason she could think of that would make him unhappy to see her, Cambria was a worrying creature and was always concerned over what people thought of her. Especially important people in her life like Conor. Perhaps it was the leftover, and mostly forgotten, remnants of their first meeting where he had out of shyness said that she wasn't pretty. That unpleasant incident had been put behind them ages ago, in what almost seemed like another life now. Still, having such confirmation that her coming here was welcomed by him couldn't help but make her feel good.

As he spoke again though he could see his smile fade a bit and saw the same weight of leadership on him that weighed on her own mother. At his apology though she only shook her head and nudged him with her muzzle. "It's okay Conor, I understand. My mom's a leader too and I know how busy she always is with keeping Crimson Dreams in order. I knew you were just busy, I didn't think you were avoiding me." The Marino understood better than most what the title of leader entailed. It was an honor, but it was also a huge responsibility and one that ate up a lot of a person's time. Alphas couldn't leave their packs often to go run about doing other things. She couldn't hold that against him at all.

"I haven't, actually," she said rather sheepishly. Conor had likely been many places, and visited all of the packs throughout Nova Scotia whereas she had penned herself up in her little corner of the world. "I'd love it if you would show me around your home though." Then she'd finally be able to put him in the proper scenery whenever she thought about him.

<style type="text/css">
.cambimonarchgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#CBAB00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.cambimonarchgrass-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.cambimonarchgrass p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cambimonarchgrass {margin:0 auto; width:372px; background-color:#FEFEFE; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... onarch.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D6D6C2; padding: 10px 0px 263px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#5E6F1C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread