and my world falls down
[html]

WC: 623 {6 points, 1 for Word of the Day}

Layla could tell from the way that the wolf was acting that the skulls triggered something in her mind. Perhaps it had something to do with what happened to her in the past. The mistress felt it would be rude to ask just what it was that made her cry, so she turned away to let her have her moment. She cared, but she felt it would be rude to intrude on her emotions and felt that the wolf's cat companion would be better fit for calming her down. Now that she thought about it, why was the cat traveling around with her? She could understand if the cat was a pet but she seemed to treat it as her equal. She would wait for them to move their attention to her before she turned her head around and looked to them once more.

Layla's ears moved as the wolf explained herself and against Layla saying that it was no problem. Being modest was one of the mistress' features to her personality, she couldn't help if she sometimes was putting something down. In reality, she was very grateful that Tsukiko was thankful for helping her. Her smile reformed as she heard the cat and her things were all she had left. If things went well then maybe she would be able to find some more things in the empty houses. If things got better, maybe they could join Dahlia de Mai and find a home for themselves. If needed, the mistress wouldn't mind helping them look for a home. She thought for a moment if she had room back at home, but they didn't have enough. Maybe Tsukiko and her cat could stay in Layla's old home until they find a place they can settle down together. Layla then watched as Tsukiko bowed her head to her. This was new, why was she bowing to her. Wanting to be nice, she bowed her head back to the two some. Once they raised their heads back up, she did too.

Layla could not understand why it was so shocking to know that wolves would stick up their skulls as tropheys, unless of course she came from somewhere were no one ever commited a crime. A sighed passed her lips as her tail swayed in the wind. "I know it's shocking but not all the wolves out here are as nice as the next. I am sorry that you had to see that horrifying image, but it's just something to get used to. Luckily th wolves of Dahlia de Mai would never do such a thing." Layla wasn't even sure of that. She hadn't met all the wolves in her pack, but she was sure that all of them were loyal and kind. She broke from her thought as the wolf asked if it would be any trouble to see her home. She was sure Conor wouldn't mind and if Tsukiko found it suitable, maybe she could join their ranks. She nodded as she waited on the other side of the stream. "It's no trouble at all Tsukiko. I'm sure Conor wouldn't mind if I showed you both around. It'll be a little bit of a walk back." The mistress pointed her head towards the kenspeckle cliffsides. "I came from that way so it'll be a bit of an uphill climb. Will you both be alright with that?" She wouldn't mind carrying anything if she had to. Once they were ready, she would begin her way to the cliffs and started to jog her way up til she was at one of the flat parts. She looked down to Tsukiko and wagged her tail a bit, trying to bring some excitement to the saddened wolf.

<style type="text/css"> .layla b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e6838; letter-spacing:1px; } .layla .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:275px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .layla p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #2b6c1c} .layla {margin:0 auto; width:432px; background-color:#449f30; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /layla.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread