memories inside a spiral notebook
[html]
<style type="text/css">#savina{width:400px; background-color:#050b2a; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ina1-2.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:none; margin:auto; border:1px solid #000000;}#savina p{color:#367697; font-family:arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; line-height:14px; text-indent:20px; margin-bottom:-10px;}#savina b{color:#69afc2;}#savina i{color:#69afc2; float:right;}</style>
300+

She had been eagerly awaiting today. Some distance had grown between her and Ehno after everything that happened those months ago and she wanted to stitch them back together. For a while after she had found out about what he had done with Naniko she hadn't been sure if they could ever go back to the way things had once been between them. She hadn't wanted it to ruin their relationship but it hadn't been an easy thing to cope with. Still, time more or less healed those wounds to her heart and she knew that they could move on past what had happened and work to get back to the place they had been before. Savina knew now that nothing would ever change the love she had for her brother. They were too closely connected to let anything pull them apart forever.

"This definitely seems like it will be more fun. Though considering the voyage I had before, it won't be too hard to be more enjoyable." Not only had she been stuck below decks alone the whole time, but then the ship had also been sunk in a strong storm and she had been washed out to sea. "I'm warning you though, if we see a single storm cloud, we're turning back immediately," she said jokingly. While her words were meant as a jest, there was a vein of truth running underneath. They both had too much to lose to risk themselves out on the water if a storm came up. Ehno pushed the boat out a little further before he climbed in himself. As the vessel rocked Savina gripped the sides tightly, but let her fingers relax as it settled again. Then she took the oar her brother handed to her. "Let's," she said with a smile. "Though you're going to have to show me how." She knew the oars were to paddle the water, but the specific technique for it wasn't something she was familiar with.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread