A stolen tank on a rampage
[html]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He knew nothing about the things that went on between male and female wolves. Gideon hadn't had to think much of it yet...he just knew that he really liked hanging around with Nayru and that they got along really well. He would be sad if she was hanging out with other wolves more than him, yeah, but that would be any gender. Male or female. Maybe they could all just play together...that would solve everything!

His nose wasn't too good, and he wouldn't have connected the fact that Saluce smelled like Layla very easily. He also didn't realize what being a mate meant, or what love was exactly. "What does that mean?" He asked. "What's a mate?" He had never been explained such a thing; he'd never thought to ask it.

Gideon looked up at Saluce curiously, then cleared his throat. The older male had asked him another question, and he answered it seriously. "I want to be a good dad someday, like my dad is. He left with my siblings to take them home...but I didn't want to go. I wanted to stay here with Aunt Bris"

<style type="text/css">
.fogbo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b22222; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fogbo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fogbo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fogbo-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... nTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6a4648; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread