get ready for catastrophe
[html]

"Why not?" she asked suddenly, without thinking that it might be something personal that Anu might not particularly want to share with her. Lolita knew her own reasons for having always thought she was incapable of getting pregnant, but the chances that it was for the same reason were slim to none. The creamy woman had never met another dead being, so she doubted that it was the reason for Anu. Whatever it was had obviously been something that could be bypassed, as well, since Lolita had just met the Dreamer's son. He had been cute, like most puppies were, and now that she had resigned herself to accepting her fate, she wondered if hers might be cute, too. They came from a dead woman and a barely-old-enough male, but maybe they would be cute in their own way, anyway. Would she love them?

Lolita's brow furrowed at Anu's advice. The two-legged form was the only one she could take, so choosing was not a problem. However, it was the possibility that it would not be safe that now had her worried. What if something happened to her? Pippa had only just come back into her life, and she did not want to lose her now. As for the puppies, she did not know how she would feel if something happened to them. Would she be sad? It was possible, but right now, she did not think so. They were not quite a reality for her yet. "This is the only form I can take," she said with conviction. "Will it harm me? Them?"

<style type="text/css">
.laliface b {font-weight:bold; color:#976D4C; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.lalifaceooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px;color:#976D4C;}
.laliface p {text-indent:20px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:10px;}
.laliface {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#FAEAC7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leface.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #976D4C; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:11px; color:#CBB08B; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
Table by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread