Fun in the Moon
[html]

WC: 554 {5 points}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Layla was glad to see that Saluce was alright with her pulling the blanket over them. If anything, it was a good excuse to get closer and cuddle together. The mistress pushed gently up against her mate as he returned by snuggling against her. This moment was perfect and it just continued to get better as she heard he was more than happy to have pups with her. She wondered what it would be like having a family. Obviously she would be spending more time at home raising the pups and providing them with meals. She would not be able to get out but it would be alright. At least then she wouldn't be at home and be lonely. She would have little ones and she would be there for them. The work may be tiring but she knew in the end that it would be worth it in the end.

Layla's gaze moved to her mate as he was speaking of punishment if they had a pup like him. It wasn't exactly what she meant but she knew he was joking. She licked him gently. "Perhaps but don't be too hard on him. If they are troublesome then I'll teach them to behave. I'll be the one with them most of the day anyways." She could hear his romantic tone raising as she moved closer into him. Since he was in his secui form, he was easily bigger than her smaller lupus form. Perhaps they could be a little closer if he was on her back or side and have her gently laying on him. Layla moved her paws and gently pawed at his chest as she moved her figure over his back. She had to admit she felt a little silly as she tried to lay on him like this. She couldn't help but laugh as she laid her head on his back. What on earth was she thinking? She really needed to work on thinking before she made a move.

Layla's ears flicked and her eyes opened as he said he'd be more relaxing. She was glad to know he was going to be letting up a bit. She had to admit that he too was being a bit too protective lately. She licked his ears gently as she nuzzled his neck. "That would be nice love." He then changed the subject by asking her what more she wanted to do in Dahlia de Mai. Come to think of it, there was really only one goal she had that didn't involve being Saluce's mate. "I did have one goal. Conor mentioned there being a co-rank for healer in the pack. I wanna help out the pack in any way I can and if my path to helping is through medicine, then I wanna help that way." It was not much of a goal but it would be something for her to work on until she could think of something else to do. Maybe Conor or some of the other wolves needed help with something. Maybe she could help them out some time. A soft sigh passed her lips as she looked back to the bright stars. "Do you have any goals that don't involve me Saluce?" He asked her so surely it would be alright if she asked him the same.

<style type="text/css">
.layla3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9ea05f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.layla3 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.layla3 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.layla3 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#565524; background-image:url(http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4213/souls35.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #35200d; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f1a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread