For Your Wondering
[html]

Mati was one that looked for more, looked for better. But in the aspects of her family she was content and with the one female that held her heart Mati knew Cambira was beyond what the Church fey could ever deserve. But in the past the bronze and tan female had wondered often and wasted more time that she would like to admit pondering on a life that could have been different. If their father hadn’t turned into a monster, if they had had two parents that stayed together, even until now. But then she wouldn’t have become who she was, Haven as well. They would be different, and for the first time in her life Mati was content in who she was.

She wanted Haven to be proud of who she was, wanted him to accept the reality in which she lived. Mati was proud of Haven, and though it hadn’t been easy to accept him moving from the pack lands she didn’t love him any less. It only made her love him more, to make sure that their relationship didn’t fall apart or dull like they had with her other siblings. The fact that he was happy for her threatened to bring tears to her eyes, and made any knot in her stomach ease and untangle. His words made her heart warm and she smiled bashfully and laugh lightly. She wasn’t sure about that, there was plenty that the Church fey had to work on.

As her brother explained how long it had taken him to finally ask Princess to be his mate Mati looked back down at the two pups in her lap. Would she be holding her nieces and nephews someday soon? The Dreamer hoped that she would, and wanted to see Haven as a father. Though in the past there had been so many doubts surrounding Princess the violet eyed sister was now confident in their relationship and that she wouldn’t hurt her brother. She took a breath, exhaling slowly and looked back to his white accented face. I know I can’t try to rush things, I need to just let it all happen. But it was the lack of control that she was always scared of. I wish it was easy to see what’s going to happen. Mati admitted, knowing it was a foolish hope and giving a small smile.

We all deserve happiness. Mati said, slightly out of the blue and yet it felt relevant as the two siblings held their small helpless brothers.

<style type="text/css">
.matisept01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f9e9ca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8a7338; }
.matisept01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3F1304; text-align:center;}
.matisept01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.matisept01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#edce7a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f9f3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3F1304; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.matisept01-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #3F1304; margin:0 auto;}
.matisept01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d7b55a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread