Just that Naive
[html]

Niro was enjoying discussing different things with Haven, he seemed to listen well and have his own thoughts thrown into the mix. He smiled when Haven said it was odd that birds started right out on whatever it was they ate, Niro knew the same, it felt like he was going to kill the baby bird when he first gave her, her first meal, but thankfully she lived and to such a naïve wolf he was.

I can understand entirely.

He said not sure what else to remark to the other wolf. As Haven expressed his gratitude for Niro’s words, he couldn’t help but beam. He was becoming so much of a social creature that it was almost a need to make someone like him… well not force at least. Then he listened to the explanation about the swords. Still thinking about how hard they would hit, it still seemed dangerous to him.
Yes but I imagine it could still hurt even with wooden swords.

He said absentmindedly thinking of a time back before he came to Nova Scotia where he had actually been hit pretty hard by a staff. That hurt. He tried to imagine getting hit by one shaped like a sword, and that seemed like it would smart much more.

I’d love to watch, as long as Anann is ok with it too.

He didn’t think she’d had a problem with it, she even offered him to learn how to use it. He declined as nicely as he could, he just didn’t think sword fighting was him. He looked over to Tobias who was now finally fully calm, he wasn’t shaking with anger anymore. He uncovered the birds head and smiled at him, but said nothing. He just waited a little while. When the bird didn’t put up a fuss Niro pulled out some of the dried meat from his pocket, he did want to give him his prize, but that would just make Niro’s training go backwards.

<style type="text/css"> .niro b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4947f; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .niro p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #737681} .niro {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#d0d0d0; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... l/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread