Fun in the Moon
[html]

The cuddle butt Layla had all but said what she wanted with her actions. Saluce was happy to oblige though as his form slowly slide to his side to allow her to inch closer to him. Giving her soft licks across her ear he listened quietly as she spoke. Noting that she wanted to continue her path toward healing, the whole thought seemed amusing that a bringer of death and a saver of life would mate together. Such truly blaring contradictions coming together and Saluce wondered if he should stop referring to himself in that light. With a content smile working across his lips as his women layed there with him, her pleasant scent tickling his nose as eyes looked up at the stars. What did Saluce want to do? Most of his ambitions when first arriving in Nova Scotia where to continue west toward the pacific. Now though such a thought seemed the furthest from his mind, the female snuggling closer to him was a fact to that which couldn’t be ignored. Licking her once again in adoration he found himself not really caring if he never did do anything other than love her, protect the pact and do some blacksmithing on the side.

“I believe I’m already doing precisely what I want to do. Loving you, helping keep the pack safe, and some blacksmithing on the side. Those three things take up most of my time Darling” Saluce kissed her right after those words escaped his lips. Knowing that he was content, honestly his question earlier was more in worry that she hadn’t found anything to keep herself busy. Knowing that he couldn’t keep her locked away in the house, knowing she’d have to busy herself with other duties as well, like he had. Saluce knew in some small way that he had to get their home ready, a small voice in his head knew that if she was to be a healer and future mother, then she would require a home that provided shelter to both the injured and to children as well.

“I think I’ll start work on revamping some of the rooms on the second floor. They need to be cleaned, and beds fixed.” Pausing a moment “I’ll need to find some blankets for the beds up there so they can be used”. So far only their room had the creature comforts that the two wolves enjoyed. He’d have to work on the others if she was to ever be able to care for others like he knew she wanted to. “That way my love, when you are caring for others, they will have a place to stay?” he said in a questioning tone, wondering if that would be okay with her.

<style type="text/css">
.vintage-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6fbac9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.vintage-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.vintage-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vintage-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#717b7d; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #35200d; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#214046; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread