Meeting the pack
[html]<style type="text/css">
.outside { border:1px solid #9E9355;background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/1e78le.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D5CDA8;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#546e40; margin: 0 auto }
.content{ padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.content b {color:#5F5442;}</style>

She watched him move away and she then looked to the lake feeling a little thirsty and walked lightly over bending her head down to take a small drink, lapping at the cool water. Adonia was a calm, and fairly laid back, not worrying much about her surroundings but was ready to move if something did come her way. Once satisfied she turned her head back to face him her ears picking up his words and what he said, lifting her head up she moved back over to his direction fully facing him before she lowered her entire body to the patchy grass that laid closer to the bank of the lake. "Certainly different from my upbringing as we moved where the food was most plentiful after my father's pack had kicked him, but I did get to see my extended family from time to time..."

Her head tilted as he squirmed about, "Would you like me to help?" She tried to fight the giggle that wanted to come up as she stood walking slowly over to him, standing slightly over her head tilted down looking at him. She was not knowing but also was testing his dominance a little. Exploring his personality and seeing what he was like. Adonia was quite curious about him, and found him slightly intriguing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread