Life's changes
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

ooc murr

The boy was like a sponge absorbing his father's words like they were gold. His ears were in full attention his eyes fixated now on his father. So shifting was mind over body, he thought and smiled, I'll master it quickly to show dad just how good I am! a bigger smile came. Then when his father went into combat his tail couldn't hide his enthusiasm. He would have to master shifting so him and his dad could spar. His eyes lite up like the night sky when the moon was out, and he thought this conversation was going to be hard, his dad was doing all the talking. It was just then that the conversation took another turn, and he could see the tension in his dad's face Aro himself became more intense, his smile disappearing and seriousness came into his eyes. Feelings...more like odd urges..but whatever.. He wouldn't say what came to his mind, he didn't want to interrupt his dad's speech. If there was one thing Aro wasn't good at was keeping his trap shut, but more than ever his facial expressions gave most of his thoughts away as his brows lowered at parts he didn't quite understand, more so understand what his dad was trying to say, though grasped the direction. His dad was going in the right direction but then somehow went into something about mateship.

Aro wasn't ready for mateship, he hadn't even thought about mateship. He thought about females and the alluring scents they got at times. Some smelled better than others, but still Aro hadn't find another female worth talking to, or trying to get to know. It was like they overlooked him or he overlooked them. Though at times when he saw a female that was more of a natural female, meaning they didn't wear any clothing..which was most, he couldn't help but find his eyes wondering to parts of their body he normally didn't pay much attention to. "..well I don't wanna sound..umm like an ...arrogant ass.." His ears went back when he repeated his dad's phrase, "..but, I don't wanna settle down with anyone...is it wrong to just want to explore females..?" He didn't quite realize how much of an innuendo the word explore sounded when applied to the word female, but it was how he said it and he wasn't going to take it back as his ears stayed back and his eyes gave him that innocent puppy eyed look he got at times, well most of the time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread