sometimes I ask you to live
[html]

♥ 300+ words.

Jade eyes studied his second-in-command as she spoke, her general demeanor a bit nervous and maybe even embarrassed. Vigilante realized that he had never gotten to know her very well, though he was fond of her and he was glad that she had not left when Jacquez had vanished. The heartbreak she had felt had hurt him, as well, and he was so very glad to see that she was faring much better now. He had been concerned, as both a leader and a friend. He was happy for both her and Heath to hear that they were wanting a litter of their own. "Congratulations," he said sincerely, "and I hope we can welcome little pups into the pack soon from you two. I've seen the way he looks at you, and I know he loves you." It had been the younger male's behavior at the meeting to announce the new leadership changes tha had made it so obvious to the King, and he was happy for the young couple.

The distraction was not entirely unwanted, and he could see it put Ruri more at ease than the first thing that had come up, so obvious that it was. He turned at the sound of the feline's meow, looking at the ball of orange fluff with interest. Amaranth had found a cat, but he had not spent any time with the strange creature. A smile graced his dignified muzzle as he listened to her introduction. "It's a pleasure to meet him," he said, though he did not know if the feline would even understand what it was that he said. Hopefully his tone would convey his friendly, calm nature. "Ayita's daughter, Amaranth, has a cat, though I'll admit that I know next to nothing about felines. What are they like, generally?" He supposed he should know, given that he had one living under his roof.

<style type="text/css">
.vigilgift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39895; letter-spacing:1px; }
.vigilgift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414449; text-align:center;}
.vigilgift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.vigilgift01 {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#686f81; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a39895; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414449; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.vigilgift01-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.vigilgift01-line1 {width:314px; border-bottom:1px solid #767d91; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread